Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hello World

I use the term "world" very loosely as I fully expect to have 1 reader on a good week. I can always count on my sister to give me a self-inflated sense of importance. :)

I started this blog as a way to put the really random chains of thought that go through my head on a daily basis into words. Why? No real resaon. I just thought it would make me feel better if I could get it off my chest.

I have no idea where this will lead me or how long I will actually keep up with it, but I make this solemn vow: If I am still blogging when I have kids, I promise not to turn this into a blog about my kid. Because who wants to read about fussy babies and dirty diapers? (Actually, I really enjoy reading other people's blogs about their kids but its not my thing).

2 comments:

  1. Here is your comment to help with that inflation. However, you should proofread better....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess this a good alternative to Therapy, since its free.

    ReplyDelete