Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Why you gotta be so mean?

Usually when there are long lapses in time between blog posts it’s because I don’t think I can focus to write anything readable. But, I’m realizing that if I just start typing the thoughts will tumble out. Funny how that works. So excuse me while these thoughts tumble out.

I wish I could write about other people’s lives. I mean, I can, but eventually they would stop telling me things and I’m not trying to lose friends. I never thought that my own life was interesting enough to blog about and so it was never my intention to spend much time writing about my mundane daily routine. However, some of the conversations I have with my friends would make for very entertaining blog material. Unfortunately, that would require putting someone else’s business out there and I would never do that. So I digress.

I do have a point to make in this post. (Surprise!)

Anyone who knows me knows that I am, without a shadow of a doubt, sarcastic and sometimes quick-witted. Being the youngest child in a brutally honest family will do that to you. I actually kind of like that about myself. So naturally, my blog posts are chock full of sarcasm. Actually, everything that comes out of my mouth is chock full of sarcasm, but you get my point.



With that being said, I am what you perceive me to be. If you perceive my sarcasm as mean, then I am a bitch. If you perceive it as funny, then I am a comedian. If you perceive it as sarcastic, then I am a smart ass. If you perceive it as dorky, well, you get the picture.



I get to share my views on the world because I choose to write them down and you choose to read them. The things I say are never said maliciously and it’s never my intent to offend anyone, but if the shoe fits…. You know what they say about opinion anyways.

You can’t please everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment